UK: Morada Linings On The Move
Morada International Limited, the European supplier of lining fabrics to the international fashion market, is moving its UK-based headquarters and warehouse operation from Ramsbottom to a new purpose designed site in Blackburn. The new 33,000 sq/ft facility will be one of the largest and most sophisticated of its kind in the UK linings sector. It will provide a state-of-the-art stock, distribution and tracking system, a fully equipped textile laboratory accredited by all the major high street retail groups, and a first class inspection and quality control environment. The new premises will be open for business from Monday 23rd October 2000.One of the key benefits of the new site is the fact that it will enable Morada to offer a rapid response despatch service to its UK customer base and to its international stock facilities in Eire, Holland, Finland, Morocco, Poland, Turkey, the Baltic States and China. Stuart Taylor, chief executive, said: "The international linings market has changed beyond all recognition in the past three years. We now operate in a truly global market and our new site has been designed to offer an international stock, sales, distribution and support service. The new site utilises the latest communications and logistics technologies enabling us to support our customers worldwide."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth