USA: Morrison To Head Human Resources At Footstar
Mark G Morrison has joined Footstar Inc as senior vice president, chief human resources officer. Mark will oversee all of Footstar's human resources functions and will be responsible for setting the human resource strategy for the company. Mark brings a broad base of knowledge and over 20 years of experience to his new position at Footstar. He will report directly to Mickey Robinson, chairman, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"