UK: Morrisons' Nutmeg clothing brand to launch in March
UK supermarket retailer Morrisons is set to launch a range of clothing under the Nutmeg brand next month.
The line will mainly focus on children's clothing, as well as a small range of adult essentials, with more to come.
Morrisons said that Nutmeg is about "real life family fashion with kids and parents at the heart of its design".
The children's wear collection features solutions like chunky zips on hoodies and jackets which allow children to do them up on their own, expandable waistbands that allow for growth, and itch-proof collars.
"We are delighted that Nutmeg is now here and hope our customers love the collection as much as we have enjoyed creating it," said Morrisons director of clothing Tim Bettley.
"The team behind Nutmeg is really proud of the range and confident that it brings something different to the world of supermarket fashion with thoughtful details that will delight our shoppers.'
The range will be available in selected Morrisons and Kiddicare stores from 21 March. It will replace any existing clothing concessions in the stores.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US apparel prices continue to fall