UK: Morrisons' Nutmeg clothing brand to launch in March
UK supermarket retailer Morrisons is set to launch a range of clothing under the Nutmeg brand next month.
The line will mainly focus on children's clothing, as well as a small range of adult essentials, with more to come.
Morrisons said that Nutmeg is about "real life family fashion with kids and parents at the heart of its design".
The children's wear collection features solutions like chunky zips on hoodies and jackets which allow children to do them up on their own, expandable waistbands that allow for growth, and itch-proof collars.
"We are delighted that Nutmeg is now here and hope our customers love the collection as much as we have enjoyed creating it," said Morrisons director of clothing Tim Bettley.
"The team behind Nutmeg is really proud of the range and confident that it brings something different to the world of supermarket fashion with thoughtful details that will delight our shoppers.'
The range will be available in selected Morrisons and Kiddicare stores from 21 March. It will replace any existing clothing concessions in the stores.
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- Practical Price Negotiation