UK: Morrisons' Nutmeg clothing brand to launch in March
UK supermarket retailer Morrisons is set to launch a range of clothing under the Nutmeg brand next month.
The line will mainly focus on children's clothing, as well as a small range of adult essentials, with more to come.
Morrisons said that Nutmeg is about "real life family fashion with kids and parents at the heart of its design".
The children's wear collection features solutions like chunky zips on hoodies and jackets which allow children to do them up on their own, expandable waistbands that allow for growth, and itch-proof collars.
"We are delighted that Nutmeg is now here and hope our customers love the collection as much as we have enjoyed creating it," said Morrisons director of clothing Tim Bettley.
"The team behind Nutmeg is really proud of the range and confident that it brings something different to the world of supermarket fashion with thoughtful details that will delight our shoppers.'
The range will be available in selected Morrisons and Kiddicare stores from 21 March. It will replace any existing clothing concessions in the stores.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam