UK: Moss Bros To Work With Esquire Fashion Editor
Gareth Scourfield, fashion editor of men's magazine Esquire, is to join retailer Moss Bros as brand consultant.
Moss's marketing director Andrew Barclay believes the signing will help give the clothes a more fashionable image.
Scourfield will style photo shoots and overlook the imagery used in the company's store displays and ad campaigns.
The agreement echoes a recent signing at Moss Bros-owned Cecil Gee, where the fashion editor of 'lad mag' FHM, Gary Kingsworth, was taken on board.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective