USA: Mossimo Asks For Review Of Cherokee Case
In June last year, a Los Angeles Superior Court ruled that Van Nuys-based Cherokee was due a $3 million award including finder's fees withheld under the agreement, interest and legal costs.
The court also ruled that Cherokee was entitled to receive 15 per cent of money received by Santa Monica-based Mossimo through its Target Corp contract going back to March 28, 2000.
In July, Mossimo appealed the judgement and lost its case.
In a statement released on Wednesday, Cherokee president Howard Siegel said he was surprised that Mossimo was still pursuing the issue.
Mossimo has not commented on its review request.
Companies: Cherokee Inc
Department store group Target has extended its retail licence agreement with licensor and brand management company Cherokee until January 2008....
Global licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc has signed an international license agreement with South African store group Pick'n Pay Retailers....
Apparel marketer Cherokee has posted a third-quarter pre-tax income rise, as retail sales grew in the company's four largest accounts....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a licensing deal for its Joe Boxer brand with Mexican apparel company Grupo Aviara....
Supermarket giant Tesco has appointed Terry Green, ex-chief executive of the collapsed Allders chain, as head of its clothing division....
Brand licensing group Cherokee Inc has reported a 10.4 per cent rise in second-quarter net revenues, and says it sees many growth opportunities ahead....
Licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc says its client Hot Kiss Inc - a footwear and accessory company - has entered into an exclusive international license agreement for its Hot Kiss and...
The ex-boss of collapsed department store chain Allders is in discussions to take over the lead of supermarket giant Tesco's clothing division, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack