CANADA: Mossimo Coasts Into Canada At Zellers
The agreement will see Mossimo introduce two collections of California and sport-inspired fashions, footwear and accessories to Zellers stores around the country. The designer has a similar agreement in the US with Target.
"I'm thrilled to introduce my designs into Canada where the diverse cultural mosaic inspires a more expressive, global fashion sense," he said in a statement.
"Working with an innovative, national retail chain like Zellers means we can offer Canadians a new fashion option that says there's no need to compromise your style for a price tag."
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores