USA: Mossimo Founder To Buy Rest Of Company
Mossimo Giannulli, the founder and majority shareholder in clothing designer Mossimo Inc, is to acquire the remaining shares in the company for $5 each in cash.
On completion of the transaction, which is likely to be by the end of November, Mossimo Inc will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Mossimo Holding Corp, a company wholly-owned by Giannulli.
Mossimo, which licenses its name for clothing sold by discount retail giant Target Corp, said in a statement on Thursday that he price represents a 25 per cent premium over an earlier offer made by Giannulli in April.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts