USA: Mossimo Involuntary Bankruptcy Petition Dismissed
Mossimo Inc (OTCBB:MGXO.OB) has announced that the United States Bankruptcy Court dismissed the involuntary bankruptcy petition filed against the company on May 16, 2000. Founder and president Mossimo Giannulli commented: "We are pleased to have this issue resolved and we can now fully concentrate our energies on growing our business with the Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT). We want to thank them for their support during this process and look forward to capitalizing on the opportunities that lie ahead."Founded in 1987, Mossimo Inc is a designer of men's and women's sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again