USA: Mossimo Involuntary Bankruptcy Petition Dismissed
Mossimo Inc (OTCBB:MGXO.OB) has announced that the United States Bankruptcy Court dismissed the involuntary bankruptcy petition filed against the company on May 16, 2000. Founder and president Mossimo Giannulli commented: "We are pleased to have this issue resolved and we can now fully concentrate our energies on growing our business with the Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT). We want to thank them for their support during this process and look forward to capitalizing on the opportunities that lie ahead."Founded in 1987, Mossimo Inc is a designer of men's and women's sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020