USA: Mossimo Names New CFO
Apparel, footwear and accessory company Mossimo Inc has named Vicken Festekjian as its chief financial officer.
Festekjian joins Mossimo from the accounting firm Moss Adams LLP where he was manager.
Edwin Lewis, vice-chairman, president and co-chief executive officer said: "We have known Vick for several years having worked closely with him through our relationship with Moss Adams and we are extremely confident he will be a great addition to our management team."
1987-established Mossimo Inc is a designer, licensor and distributor of men's, ladies', boys' and girls' apparel, footwear, and other fashion accessories such as jewellery, watches, handbags, and belts.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack