USA: Mossimo Reports Q2 Revenues of $6.0m
Clothing and accessories company Mossimo Inc has reported second-quarter net revenues of $6.0 million, down from $6.9m for the same period in 2003.
Net earnings for the quarter were $1.0m, compared to $1.8m last year, with diluted earnings of $0.06 per share, compared to diluted earnings of $0.12 in 2003.
First-half net revenues were $12.2m, versus $12.7m in 2003, and net earnings $2.2m, compared to $3.2m in the same period last year.
Diluted earnings for the first half were $0.14 compared to $0.21 in 2003.
Chairman and chief executive officer, Mossimo Giannulli said: "While we continue to make positive strides in our business, our results for the quarter were impacted by softer-than-expected consumer demand at retail."
Mossimo designs, licenses and distributes men's, ladies', and children's apparel, footwear and accessories.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020