USA: Mossimo To Axe Design Staff?
The staff, part of the team in charge of designing men's, women's and children's clothing lines for Canadian retailer Zellers, will continue to work until the end of the year, the source said.
Whether the decision will affect Mossimo's March 2003 agreement with Zellers, through which the label designs apparel for the Canadian market that is exclusively sold by the retailer, is unclear.
Zellers, a unit of Toronto-based company Hud's Bay Co, currently stocks Mossimo Red Label denim and sportswear lines and Mossimo Black Label, an office apparel brand.
Companies: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation says it enjoyed a fourfold growth in first-quarter profit due to good demand for spring and summer collections....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective