SRI LANKA: Mothercare opens first store in Colombo
UK based mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has opened its first store in Sri Lanka with franchise partner Soft Logic Holdings.
The 7,000 sq ft store in the capital Colombo opened on 26 November. It is owned and operated by Soft Logic Holdings and has 5,582 sq ft of retail space.
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has narrowed its first-quarter loss at the end of the first year into its three-year transformation plan, despite being hampered by ongoing challe...
More retailers and brands have joined the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh ahead of the midnight deadline (15 May). ...
Retailer Mothercare today (11 April) said it remains confident in its outlook for the year ahead, despite posting a 5.1% fall in UK fourth-quarter sales a third of the way into its three-year transfor...
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Temperature control key to successful seam sealing
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Intertek takes garment inspections to Myanmar
- Under Armour lifts outlook after Q2 revenue hike
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020