UK: Mothercare Q3 sales dip raises analyst doubts
Doubts have been raised over the future viability of Mothercare's UK operations after the infant goods retailer reported further sales declines in its third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Crystal Group eyes “mega-capacity” in Vietnam
- Sourcing in Africa: An alternative to Asia?
- Sourcing in Africa: Foreign investment flows in
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- TPP “will benefit” apparel and discount retailers
- Living wages briefing urges strategic approach
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment