NIGERIA: Mothercare To Open First Franchise Shop In Nigeria
The Nigerian store will be its second in Africa - its first opened in Kenya in 1997. The group's franchise partner in Nigeria is a local company called Pinky Blue and the store is to open at Lagos.
The UK-based chain is hopeful that the opening will be the first of many Nigeria and West Africa, as Mothercare is seeking distributors nationwide.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020