USA: Mothers Work In Share Sell Off
Maternity clothes retailer Mothers Work Inc filed on Monday announced it plans to sell one million shares and is also offering $125 million in senior notes due 2010. The Philadelphia-based firm said in papers filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission it will use the proceeds to purchase all of the outstanding Series C preferred stock, repay outstanding borrowings under a credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"