USA: Mothers Work Posts Sharp Rise In March Sales
The world's largest designer, producer and retailer of maternity apparel, Mothers Work Inc, on Thursday posted a 20.8 per cent rise in March sales to $43.2 million compared to the year-ago period. The Philadelphia-based company said comparable store sales for last month increased 7.6 per cent, versus a 1.5 per cent slide in March 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective