USA: Mothers Work Reports 3.3 Per Cent Sales Increase In February
Designer, manufacturer and retailer of maternity apparel, Mothers Work Inc has announced a 3.3 per cent increase in net sales for the month from $27m in February 2000 to $27.9m in February 2001. Comparable store sales for the 28 days of February 2001 versus the 29 days of February 2000 decreased 6 per cent. This compares to an increase of 15.1 per cent for the February 2000 period. The company was also able to record an increase in Internet sales of 55 per cent compared to February last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack