USA: Mothers Work Reports 3.3 Per Cent Sales Increase In February
Designer, manufacturer and retailer of maternity apparel, Mothers Work Inc has announced a 3.3 per cent increase in net sales for the month from $27m in February 2000 to $27.9m in February 2001. Comparable store sales for the 28 days of February 2001 versus the 29 days of February 2000 decreased 6 per cent. This compares to an increase of 15.1 per cent for the February 2000 period. The company was also able to record an increase in Internet sales of 55 per cent compared to February last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022