USA: Motley Quits Gadzooks, Search On For New CFO
Chief financial officer (CFO) James A Motley is to leave casual clothing retailer, Gadzooks Inc on 10 September.
Chairman and chief executive officer, Jerry Szczepanski, said Motley is joining a private distribution company, and that Gadzooks was now looking for a new CFO.
Dallas-based Gadzooks sells casual clothing, accessories and shoes for young women, in 247 stores across 40 states.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar