USA: Mountain Equipment, Rocky Harness Geac ERP
Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC) of Vancouver, Canada and Rocky Shoes and Boots Inc in Nelsonville, OH, have licensed Geac's System21 Style software to manage their manufacturing and distribution operations. MEC, a member-owned and directed outdoor products retailer, System21 Style will allow the company to optimise its workflow and productivity. According to project manager Sharon Umbach, MEC will also "enjoy access to the system from anywhere via the Internet and employ a contract manufacturing system that offers full integration to our merchandise management system."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack