SINGAPORE: Movex To Revamp This Fashion's Processes
This Fashion, one of Singapore's largest privately owned fashion retailers, has selected Intentia's Movex Collaboration solution as the infrastructure to consolidate and streamline business processes across its operations in Singapore. The investment, which is worth over SGD500,000 for the initial contract, will enable This Fashion to redefine the way it works with its employees, partners and its customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"