USA: Movie Star Completes Debt Refinancing
Ladies' wear manufacturer and retailer Movie Star Inc has refinanced its subordinated debt and senior notes with a three-year revolving credit facility. The new $30 million credit facility was negotiated with the company's current lender, the banking firm of Rosenthal & Rosenthal Inc. The proceeds from borrowings under the new credit facility will replace Movie Star's existing $18 million credit facility and be used to repay the remaining balance on the company's 12.875 per cent subordinated debt of $4,180,000 and 8 per cent senior notes of $2,283,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022