USA: Movie Star Completes Debt Refinancing
"We are pleased that we were able to replace our outstanding subordinated debt and senior notes at much more favorable rates with our existing short term lender and without the expense of engaging costly outside consultants," said Thomas Rende, Movie Star's chief financial officer.
"This new credit facility which significantly reduces our interest costs, provides funding necessary for working capital, letters of credit and other operating needs and eliminates any concern about principal payments on the subordinated debt and senior notes that are coming due in September and October. Now that our debt has been refinanced we can devote our full attention entirely to growing our business and improving our operating results."
The company also announced Michael A Salberg has been appointed as a director and will serve on the audit committee of the board. Mr Salberg has practiced law for the past 24 years and is currently a partner in the New York law firm of Graubard Miller.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack