TURKEY: Mozaik Textile To Relocate
Mozaik Textile is planning to move its production facility from China to Corlu in Turkey.
Mozaik, one of the largest underwear manufacturers in Europe, has announced the move in an attempt to cut the cost of production.
With Europe firmly sighted as a main target, the company are hoping that moving the plant to Turkey will enable them to cut expenses on transportation and excise duties.
To help keep costs low the company will also look at continuing to employ Chinese workers at the new plant.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack