UK: M&S Appoints Head Of Womenswear
Battling retailer, Marks & Spencer, has appointed a head of womenswear who is due to join the company at the beginning of July. Steve Longdon, 49, has been appointed to the position of business unit director for womenswear in a bid to boost flagging sales in this area. He will report to managing director of UK Retail, Roger Holmes, and will be responsible for strategy, direction, driving sales and the profitability of the company's womenswear business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"