UK: M&S Dismisses CEO Quit Reports
British high street giant Marks & Spencer today issued a statement dismissing speculation that chairman and chief executive, Luc Vandevelde, will quit as CEO later this year. The company posted a news release on its website after reports in the weekend press suggested Vandevelde would give up the role in July and be replaced by UK retailing chief Roger Holmes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores