UK: M&S Embraces The New Generation Designers
Fourteen designers will be receiving sponsorship towards the costs of their catwalk shows and exhibition stands during London Fashion Week under the New Generation Designers scheme sponsored by Marks & Spencer.Anthony Symonds, Arkadius, Boudicca, David Wyatt, Godfrey, Maria Chen and Marjan Pejoski will receive show sponsorship, with Caroline Vogel, Elvis Jesus and Co Couture, Godfrey, Jemima Roger, Mootich, Nothing Nothing, Rohan Clarke, Sara Berman and Tracy Neuls receiving free stands at the London Designers Exhibition.Brian Godbold, deputy chairman of the British Fashion Council and design consultant to Marks & Spencer, commented: "London is renowned for the new talent it introduces each season and the BFC, in collaboration with Marks & Spencer, is always looking at how best to identify and support up-and-coming designers. With a particularly large number of new designers currently wishing to participate at London Fashion Week, we have decided, through the New Generation scheme, to support as wide a group as we can as they seek to establish their names internationally."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective