UK: M&S Embraces The New Generation Designers
Fourteen designers will be receiving sponsorship towards the costs of their catwalk shows and exhibition stands during London Fashion Week under the New Generation Designers scheme sponsored by Marks & Spencer.Anthony Symonds, Arkadius, Boudicca, David Wyatt, Godfrey, Maria Chen and Marjan Pejoski will receive show sponsorship, with Caroline Vogel, Elvis Jesus and Co Couture, Godfrey, Jemima Roger, Mootich, Nothing Nothing, Rohan Clarke, Sara Berman and Tracy Neuls receiving free stands at the London Designers Exhibition.Brian Godbold, deputy chairman of the British Fashion Council and design consultant to Marks & Spencer, commented: "London is renowned for the new talent it introduces each season and the BFC, in collaboration with Marks & Spencer, is always looking at how best to identify and support up-and-coming designers. With a particularly large number of new designers currently wishing to participate at London Fashion Week, we have decided, through the New Generation scheme, to support as wide a group as we can as they seek to establish their names internationally."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report