UK: M&S Embraces The New Generation Designers
Fourteen designers will be receiving sponsorship towards the costs of their catwalk shows and exhibition stands during London Fashion Week under the New Generation Designers scheme sponsored by Marks & Spencer.Anthony Symonds, Arkadius, Boudicca, David Wyatt, Godfrey, Maria Chen and Marjan Pejoski will receive show sponsorship, with Caroline Vogel, Elvis Jesus and Co Couture, Godfrey, Jemima Roger, Mootich, Nothing Nothing, Rohan Clarke, Sara Berman and Tracy Neuls receiving free stands at the London Designers Exhibition.Brian Godbold, deputy chairman of the British Fashion Council and design consultant to Marks & Spencer, commented: "London is renowned for the new talent it introduces each season and the BFC, in collaboration with Marks & Spencer, is always looking at how best to identify and support up-and-coming designers. With a particularly large number of new designers currently wishing to participate at London Fashion Week, we have decided, through the New Generation scheme, to support as wide a group as we can as they seek to establish their names internationally."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack