UK: M&S Eyeing Sportswear Firm Claim Sources
High-street giant Marks & Spencer Plc was today rumoured to be looking at making a shock bid for the sports clothing maker behind the popular Ripstop nylon jacket. Industry sources claimed the retailer is eyeing ViewFrom, based in northern England and part of Nova International, as it looks to improve its sportswear range in the face of increased competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores