UK: M&S Forecasts Big Sales From A&F-Styled Range
According to acting head of menswear Andrew Skinner, the style of the new range falls somewhere "between Blue Harbour and Abercrombie".
"We are confident it will deliver a third of Blue Harbour sales," he said.
According to M&S, Blue Harbour is the biggest selling men's casual apparel brand in the UK.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar