BELGIUM: M&S Gets All Clear On Belgian Closures
M&S has had positive news in Belgium where the Ministry of Labour said the store chain acted within the law with regard to its closure programme. The company said it had been told the investigation into its action was completed on Friday. "They have now decided that all legal procedures have been respected," said the group. "As a result of this they have chosen not to file a writ."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores