UK: M&S Hires Top Design Firms To Look To The Future
Battling retail giant, Marks & Spencer, has hired three top design firms to help shape the interior of its stores of the future. The three firms, 20/20, Rodney Fitch Design Consultants and Din Associates, are working with M&S on a future development plan. An M&S spokesman said: "It is very early stages and nothing has been determined but we are looking at what our stores could look like in 10 or 15 years' time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again