UK: M&S Hopes To Strike Gold With New Jubilee Collection
British high street giant Marks & Spencer has unveiled its spring/summer 2002 collection and the jewel in the crown is a T-shirt collection celebrating the Queen's golden jubilee. Featuring diamante-encrusted crowns and archive photographs of street parties marking the Queen's coronation, the T-shirt range also includes lots of lace, rosettes and Union flags.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth