UK: M&S Launches Occasionwear
M&S is to launch a new range of summer wear for women not wanting to be caught out at social functions wearing the same outfit as another guest or worse wearing the same outfit as the bride's mother at a wedding.
The occasionwear department will be launched at selected M&S stores across the UK and will feature summer styled jackets, skirts, trousers and coats in a range of colours and fabrics including silk and stretch satin.
To keep the designs fresh and new, stores will be changing the range on offer every six to eight weeks, and, as an added bonus, the designs will only be made in-house in small batches, offering a degree of exclusivity.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores