UK: M&S Launches Occasionwear
M&S is to launch a new range of summer wear for women not wanting to be caught out at social functions wearing the same outfit as another guest or worse wearing the same outfit as the bride's mother at a wedding.
The occasionwear department will be launched at selected M&S stores across the UK and will feature summer styled jackets, skirts, trousers and coats in a range of colours and fabrics including silk and stretch satin.
To keep the designs fresh and new, stores will be changing the range on offer every six to eight weeks, and, as an added bonus, the designs will only be made in-house in small batches, offering a degree of exclusivity.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020