UK: M&S Launches Occasionwear
M&S is to launch a new range of summer wear for women not wanting to be caught out at social functions wearing the same outfit as another guest or worse wearing the same outfit as the bride's mother at a wedding.
The occasionwear department will be launched at selected M&S stores across the UK and will feature summer styled jackets, skirts, trousers and coats in a range of colours and fabrics including silk and stretch satin.
To keep the designs fresh and new, stores will be changing the range on offer every six to eight weeks, and, as an added bonus, the designs will only be made in-house in small batches, offering a degree of exclusivity.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective