NETHERLANDS: Ms Mode deploys global trade platform
Netherlands-based women's wear retailer Ms Mode has deployed TradeCard's collaboration and trade platform to help eliminate costs and improve efficiencies in its global supply chain.
The move means the retailer will be able to transition away from agents and manage sourcing in-house without increasing its overheads. It will also see the retailer shift production from China to Bangladesh without increasing resources.
"Connecting our trading partners on one global network with automated documents and workflows will improve communication from order through settlement," said Linda Hoebe, CFO of MS Mode.
"TradeCard allows us to handle sourcing in-house and manage by exception, reducing costs and minimising errors. Access and connectivity through the platform allows us to eliminate letters of credit when sourcing from Bangladesh."
Supply chain trade platform provider TradeCard is set to open its West coast hub in San Francisco on 23 September, with 30 employees to join the new office by the end of 2012....
Apparel business Perry Ellis International has extended its use of supply chain solutions offered by TradeCard in two categories....
Golf apparel firm Cutter & Buck has extended its subscription to the TradeCard cloud-based supply chain collaboration and global trade platform to continue to connect with trading partners electronica...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report