NETHERLANDS: Ms Mode deploys global trade platform
Netherlands-based women's wear retailer Ms Mode has deployed TradeCard's collaboration and trade platform to help eliminate costs and improve efficiencies in its global supply chain.
The move means the retailer will be able to transition away from agents and manage sourcing in-house without increasing its overheads. It will also see the retailer shift production from China to Bangladesh without increasing resources.
"Connecting our trading partners on one global network with automated documents and workflows will improve communication from order through settlement," said Linda Hoebe, CFO of MS Mode.
"TradeCard allows us to handle sourcing in-house and manage by exception, reducing costs and minimising errors. Access and connectivity through the platform allows us to eliminate letters of credit when sourcing from Bangladesh."
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Supply chain trade platform provider TradeCard is set to open its West coast hub in San Francisco on 23 September, with 30 employees to join the new office by the end of 2012....
Apparel business Perry Ellis International has extended its use of supply chain solutions offered by TradeCard in two categories....
Golf apparel firm Cutter & Buck has extended its subscription to the TradeCard cloud-based supply chain collaboration and global trade platform to continue to connect with trading partners electronica...
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras