UK: M&S overseas business set for "robust" growth
Marks & Spencer's international division is set to deliver "robust incremental growth", analysts believe, after the UK retailer unveiled plans to open 250 new stores over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead