BANGLADESH: M/s Quest Accessories Sets Up $1.9m Factory
Bangladeshi company M/s Quest Accessories is to plough $1.9 million into the establishment of a PET Flakes and clothing accessories production plant in Uttara Export Processing Zone.
M/s Quest signed a deal with the Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority in Dhaka, according to a press release by the Authority.
The factory will open up 80 new jobs.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022