UK: M&S Signs Up Debenhams Man To Head Menswear Design
Marks & Spencer today announced it has made three new design appointments to strengthen its design team. Head of creative trends at Debenhams, Jeremy Armstrong, has been appointed head of menswear design, while Barbara Calderwood, head of research and development at Hasbro, has been appointed head of childrenswear design.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack