UK: M&S To Launch New Credit/Loyalty Card Next Month
Britain's largest clothing retailer, Marks & Spencer Plc, on Monday revealed it will roll-out its combined credit and loyalty card across the country early next month following a successful trial in South Wales. The company said in a statement the "&more" card will be launched on October 6 with consumers who use the card at M&S or other stores earning loyalty points which can then be changed for vouchers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"