UK: M&S To Launch Per Una Spin-Off In May
Department store group Marks & Spencer Plc (M&S) is set to expand its Per Una clothing label with the launch of the Per Una Due range for younger women.
The Per Una Due collection, to reach stores in May, will be targeted at women ranging from late teens to early 30s.
M&S hopes it will achieve similar success to other Per Una spin-offs Collezione Italia and Club Carribean.
Per Una Due will initially be available in 65 stores across the UK, with further stores to stock the line from September.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High-street design favourite George Davies is to take on the task of rejuvenating Marks & Spencer's children's wear collections, press reports said....
High-street retailer Marks & Spencer today reported a 19.6 per cent hike in first-half profits - and made the surprise announcement that Per Una founder George Davies is to stay on at the company, a m...
Struggling British retailer Marks and Spencer is splashing out €33 million on an Irish expansion programme....
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
High-street mogul George Davies has quit store chain Marks & Spencer just hours after the chain reported an upturn in trading....
George Davis, the man Marks & Spencer's successful Per Una brand, has extended the deadline for deciding whether he will stay with the retailer....
Floundering high-street chain Marks & Spencer's head of womenswear looks likely to quit, according to media reports which quote analysts at Seymour Pierce. ...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts