UK: M&S To Launch Revolutionary Customised Bra
The store is bringing out a bra which the customer creates themselves and allows the wearer to ring the changes according to their wardrobe.
The do-it-yourself bra will be launched nationwide in September.
Customers will be able to choose the bra that suits their shape and style and then choose the detachable straps to co-ordinate or complement an outfit or mood.
Then they can choose the padding they want, filling the padded bra pocket with a choice of a foam, gel or air pad.
An M&S spokeswoman said: "It's all about personalising choices and creating the right bra.
"It's a very exciting time for lingerie. Women's wardrobes are changing and growing all the time and lingerie needs to keep pace with this."
The range includes padded plunge bras, satin fabrics, touches of lace as well as a non-padded bra.
The bras can be worn strapless, as a halterneck, with one shoulder or as a regular bra.
The straps come in a variety of styles and colours, from beaded embroidered straps, studded straps, diamante straps and faux leather straps.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores