UK: M&S To Sell Plus-Size Fashions
British high street giant Marks & Spencer is to launch a dedicated fashion collection for plus-size women later this year with sizes starting at 20 and going up to 28. Provisionally titled "Plus", the new range will be rolled out across 50 stores this autumn and will include some of same styles of garments in the revitalised retailer's new womenswear range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth