UK: M&S to sell swimwear in January for the first time
UK retailer Marks & Spencer is to sell its Per Una swimwear in January for the first time to meet demand from customers heading off on winter sun breaks.
The company, which unveiled its spring 2008 bikini and swimwear collection earlier this week, will launch the range on the M&S website in January.
Per Una is a women's fashion collection, created by designer George Davies and sold exclusively in M&S stores.
UK retail giant Marks & Spencer has finally broken through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a decade. But instead of rejoicing at its turnaround under the guidance of CEO Sir ...
Beleaguered outdoor retailer Blacks Leisure Group Plc has confirmed that "radical change" is required to boost its performance, after posting full-year results below expectations....
Sex & The City stylist Patricia Field has launched a new, exclusive capsule collection through footwear retail giant Payless ShoeSource....
Sri Lanka's Bernard Botejue Industries has opened a marketing office in the US to directly target US buyers and start marketing their own brand apparel designs....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
UK clothing chain Marks & Spencer has agreed a one-off fashion range deal with Sex and the City designer Patricia Field....
Marks & Spencer Group Plc, Britain's largest clothing retailer, today (20 May) delivered a mixed bag of full-year results, breaking through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a ...
Marks and Spencer is expected to reveal that staff are to be paid a smaller bonus following the retailer's full-year trading statement tomorrow, it has been reported....
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Columbia Sportswear, Rocky Brands
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- LVMH to sell Donna Karan to G-III for US$650m
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020