UK: M&S to sell swimwear in January for the first time
The company, which unveiled its spring 2008 bikini and swimwear collection earlier this week, will launch the range on the M&S website in January.
Per Una is a women's fashion collection, created by designer George Davies and sold exclusively in M&S stores.
UK retail giant Marks & Spencer has finally broken through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a decade. But instead of rejoicing at its turnaround under the guidance of CEO Sir ...
Beleaguered outdoor retailer Blacks Leisure Group Plc has confirmed that "radical change" is required to boost its performance, after posting full-year results below expectations....
Sex & The City stylist Patricia Field has launched a new, exclusive capsule collection through footwear retail giant Payless ShoeSource....
Sri Lanka's Bernard Botejue Industries has opened a marketing office in the US to directly target US buyers and start marketing their own brand apparel designs....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
UK clothing chain Marks & Spencer has agreed a one-off fashion range deal with Sex and the City designer Patricia Field....
Marks & Spencer Group Plc, Britain's largest clothing retailer, today (20 May) delivered a mixed bag of full-year results, breaking through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a ...
Marks and Spencer is expected to reveal that staff are to be paid a smaller bonus following the retailer's full-year trading statement tomorrow, it has been reported....
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019