UK: M&S to sell swimwear in January for the first time
UK retailer Marks & Spencer is to sell its Per Una swimwear in January for the first time to meet demand from customers heading off on winter sun breaks.
The company, which unveiled its spring 2008 bikini and swimwear collection earlier this week, will launch the range on the M&S website in January.
Per Una is a women's fashion collection, created by designer George Davies and sold exclusively in M&S stores.
UK retail giant Marks & Spencer has finally broken through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a decade. But instead of rejoicing at its turnaround under the guidance of CEO Sir ...
Beleaguered outdoor retailer Blacks Leisure Group Plc has confirmed that "radical change" is required to boost its performance, after posting full-year results below expectations....
Sex & The City stylist Patricia Field has launched a new, exclusive capsule collection through footwear retail giant Payless ShoeSource....
Sri Lanka's Bernard Botejue Industries has opened a marketing office in the US to directly target US buyers and start marketing their own brand apparel designs....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
UK clothing chain Marks & Spencer has agreed a one-off fashion range deal with Sex and the City designer Patricia Field....
Marks & Spencer Group Plc, Britain's largest clothing retailer, today (20 May) delivered a mixed bag of full-year results, breaking through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a ...
Marks and Spencer is expected to reveal that staff are to be paid a smaller bonus following the retailer's full-year trading statement tomorrow, it has been reported....
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020