UK: M&S to sell swimwear in January for the first time
The company, which unveiled its spring 2008 bikini and swimwear collection earlier this week, will launch the range on the M&S website in January.
Per Una is a women's fashion collection, created by designer George Davies and sold exclusively in M&S stores.
UK retail giant Marks & Spencer has finally broken through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a decade. But instead of rejoicing at its turnaround under the guidance of CEO Sir ...
Beleaguered outdoor retailer Blacks Leisure Group Plc has confirmed that "radical change" is required to boost its performance, after posting full-year results below expectations....
Sex & The City stylist Patricia Field has launched a new, exclusive capsule collection through footwear retail giant Payless ShoeSource....
Sri Lanka's Bernard Botejue Industries has opened a marketing office in the US to directly target US buyers and start marketing their own brand apparel designs....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
UK clothing chain Marks & Spencer has agreed a one-off fashion range deal with Sex and the City designer Patricia Field....
Marks & Spencer Group Plc, Britain's largest clothing retailer, today (20 May) delivered a mixed bag of full-year results, breaking through the GBP1bn profit barrier for the first time in more than a ...
Marks and Spencer is expected to reveal that staff are to be paid a smaller bonus following the retailer's full-year trading statement tomorrow, it has been reported....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy