UK: M&S Unveils Men's Thongs, Glittery Pants
Britain's largest clothing retailer, Marks & Spencer, on Thursday announced plans for a new raunchy underwear range for men which includes sexy thongs and glittery pants.
The high street giant said other items in the Something for the Weekend collection include a pair of hipsters with the word Stud written in diamante stones down one leg.
The collection, which will hit shelves next month, follows the success of a limited edition Valentine's Day thong in February.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective