UK: Mulberry Goes For A New Look
Luxury goods business Mulberry is to invest around £2m in the revamp its Bond Street shop, Retail Week reported.
Mulberry has just closed the store for the work, and it is due to re-open in late autumn. The new look will eventually be rolled out to all of Mulberry's 50 stores.
The company posted full-year profits of £303,000 pre-tax this week. It said it had benefited by moving half of its manufacturing outside the UK.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Mulberry Group said yesterday (8 December) that concentrating on its core products of handbags and leather accessories had helped it achieve a 59% increase in sales in the first half of the year....
Retail entrepreneur Kevin Stanford has increased his stake in high-street chain Marks & Spencer to £50 million with the purchase of an extra 5.9m shares in the business....
The growing importance of Russia and the Middle East as major markets for UK fashion and accessories was highlighted at last week's presentation in London of the 2004 UK Fashion Export Awards, with Mu...
Luxury goods brand Mulberry Plc has reported a 50 per cent leap in its spring sales, attributed to the company's continuous strategy to turn around its image....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts