UK: Mulberry hires group commercial director from LVMH
UK luxury fashion company Mulberry Group has appointed Steven Newey to the newly-created role of group commercial director.
Newy most recently served as general manager for Europe and the Middle-East at Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton LVMH-owned brand Berluti. He has also held positions at Loro Piana, Alfred Dunhill, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Mulberry, meanwhile, declined to comment on reports its supply chain director, Ian Scott, is to leave the business.
At the beginning of this year, Mulberry issued a profit warning on tough UK trading at Christmas and order cancellations in South Korea.
The group's total retail sales were down 3% in the 17 weeks to 25 January, and down 7% for the last eight weeks of that period.
Canadean's "Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include the decision by Target Corporation to shut its Canadian stores, news that talks are underway on a minimum wage in Myanmar, and feedback from the g...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has bee...
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019