UK: Mulberry hires group commercial director from LVMH
UK luxury fashion company Mulberry Group has appointed Steven Newey to the newly-created role of group commercial director.
Newy most recently served as general manager for Europe and the Middle-East at Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton LVMH-owned brand Berluti. He has also held positions at Loro Piana, Alfred Dunhill, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Mulberry, meanwhile, declined to comment on reports its supply chain director, Ian Scott, is to leave the business.
At the beginning of this year, Mulberry issued a profit warning on tough UK trading at Christmas and order cancellations in South Korea.
The group's total retail sales were down 3% in the 17 weeks to 25 January, and down 7% for the last eight weeks of that period.
A long-running legal dispute between luxury goods group LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and search engine Google has come to an end after the two companies said they would instead work together to fi...
Canadean's "Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key fact...
Tommy Hilfiger Europe B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a de...
French luxury goods companies LVMH and Hermès have ended a long-running legal dispute over the former's shareholding in the latter....
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT...
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has tapped two industry veterans to drive its global supply chain strategy....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- US cotton production set to decline
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details