UK: Mulberry hires group commercial director from LVMH
UK luxury fashion company Mulberry Group has appointed Steven Newey to the newly-created role of group commercial director.
Newy most recently served as general manager for Europe and the Middle-East at Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton LVMH-owned brand Berluti. He has also held positions at Loro Piana, Alfred Dunhill, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Mulberry, meanwhile, declined to comment on reports its supply chain director, Ian Scott, is to leave the business.
At the beginning of this year, Mulberry issued a profit warning on tough UK trading at Christmas and order cancellations in South Korea.
The group's total retail sales were down 3% in the 17 weeks to 25 January, and down 7% for the last eight weeks of that period.
Canadean's "Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has bee...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include the decision by Target Corporation to shut its Canadian stores, news that talks are underway on a minimum wage in Myanmar, and feedback from the g...
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019