UK: Mulberry Names Martin Mason Sales Director
The Bath-based firm said Mr Mason will take up his new role early next month and be responsible for the planning and implementation of Mulberry's global sales and marketing strategy.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Mulberry Group said yesterday (8 December) that concentrating on its core products of handbags and leather accessories had helped it achieve a 59% increase in sales in the first half of the year....
Retail entrepreneur Kevin Stanford has increased his stake in high-street chain Marks & Spencer to £50 million with the purchase of an extra 5.9m shares in the business....
The growing importance of Russia and the Middle East as major markets for UK fashion and accessories was highlighted at last week's presentation in London of the 2004 UK Fashion Export Awards, with Mu...
Luxury goods brand Mulberry Plc has reported a 50 per cent leap in its spring sales, attributed to the company's continuous strategy to turn around its image....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar