CANADA: Mulls changes to preferential tariff scheme
The Canadian government is planning changes to its General Preferential Tariff (GPT) regime, which provides preferential duty treatment to a range of imports from developing countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- New loan deal to help upgrade Bangladesh factories
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard