UK: Mum's The Word For M&S Maternity Range
Marks & Spencer has launched a new range of clothing and lingerie especially for mums-to-be. The Salon Rose range includes glamorous underwear, such as a maternity full brief and mini brief, in a delicate mix of pink satin overlaid with lace. The range, available in sizes 8 - 22, also offers a five-piece pack of mix and match items. Other items in the range include linen trousers, a `little black dress' and a wrap tunic and handkerchief skirt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"