FRANCE: Mussault to head Lectra's marketing and communication
Technology firm Lectra has appointed Emmanuel Mussault as director of marketing intelligence and communication to increase the company's brand awareness.
The company said the appointment is part of a development plan introduced earlier this year. He will also analyse new challenges of the markets Lectra operates, including fashion, automotive and furniture, and anticipate its customers' future challenges.
Reporting directly to Lectra CEO Daniel Harari, Mussault will be based at the company's headquarters in Paris.
"For nearly 40 years, Lectra has been able to anticipate the development of its markets to support its customers in their strategic challenges. Emmanuel's nomination occurs within a global context of profound changes in many industrial sectors, particularly in high-growth regions, where Lectra has an in-depth knowledge of the global and local challenges," said Harari.
Online solutions provider DeSL has appointed Marc Friedman as vice president of sales for North America. ...
Technology firm Lectra has expanded its marketing teams with two new appointments across its global business....
Japanese fashion retailer Baroque has implemented the Lectra Fashion PLM system to help streamline development and communication for its Moussy brand - and is planning to extend the rollout to its Sly...
OptiTex, the developer of 2D and 3D CAD systems for the fashion industry, is growing its business in Italy and expanding into the Asia-Pacific region with a new office in Hong Kong....
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US apparel prices continue to fall