FRANCE: Mussault to head Lectra's marketing and communication
Technology firm Lectra has appointed Emmanuel Mussault as director of marketing intelligence and communication to increase the company's brand awareness.
The company said the appointment is part of a development plan introduced earlier this year. He will also analyse new challenges of the markets Lectra operates, including fashion, automotive and furniture, and anticipate its customers' future challenges.
Reporting directly to Lectra CEO Daniel Harari, Mussault will be based at the company's headquarters in Paris.
"For nearly 40 years, Lectra has been able to anticipate the development of its markets to support its customers in their strategic challenges. Emmanuel's nomination occurs within a global context of profound changes in many industrial sectors, particularly in high-growth regions, where Lectra has an in-depth knowledge of the global and local challenges," said Harari.
Online solutions provider DeSL has appointed Marc Friedman as vice president of sales for North America. ...
Technology firm Lectra has expanded its marketing teams with two new appointments across its global business....
Japanese fashion retailer Baroque has implemented the Lectra Fashion PLM system to help streamline development and communication for its Moussy brand - and is planning to extend the rollout to its Sly...
OptiTex, the developer of 2D and 3D CAD systems for the fashion industry, is growing its business in Italy and expanding into the Asia-Pacific region with a new office in Hong Kong....
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015