FRANCE: Mussault to head Lectra's marketing and communication
Technology firm Lectra has appointed Emmanuel Mussault as director of marketing intelligence and communication to increase the company's brand awareness.
The company said the appointment is part of a development plan introduced earlier this year. He will also analyse new challenges of the markets Lectra operates, including fashion, automotive and furniture, and anticipate its customers' future challenges.
Reporting directly to Lectra CEO Daniel Harari, Mussault will be based at the company's headquarters in Paris.
"For nearly 40 years, Lectra has been able to anticipate the development of its markets to support its customers in their strategic challenges. Emmanuel's nomination occurs within a global context of profound changes in many industrial sectors, particularly in high-growth regions, where Lectra has an in-depth knowledge of the global and local challenges," said Harari.
Online solutions provider DeSL has appointed Marc Friedman as vice president of sales for North America. ...
Technology firm Lectra has expanded its marketing teams with two new appointments across its global business....
Japanese fashion retailer Baroque has implemented the Lectra Fashion PLM system to help streamline development and communication for its Moussy brand - and is planning to extend the rollout to its Sly...
OptiTex, the developer of 2D and 3D CAD systems for the fashion industry, is growing its business in Italy and expanding into the Asia-Pacific region with a new office in Hong Kong....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Myanmar Code of Conduct a first step in compliance
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019