FRANCE: Mussault to head Lectra's marketing and communication
Technology firm Lectra has appointed Emmanuel Mussault as director of marketing intelligence and communication to increase the company's brand awareness.
The company said the appointment is part of a development plan introduced earlier this year. He will also analyse new challenges of the markets Lectra operates, including fashion, automotive and furniture, and anticipate its customers' future challenges.
Reporting directly to Lectra CEO Daniel Harari, Mussault will be based at the company's headquarters in Paris.
"For nearly 40 years, Lectra has been able to anticipate the development of its markets to support its customers in their strategic challenges. Emmanuel's nomination occurs within a global context of profound changes in many industrial sectors, particularly in high-growth regions, where Lectra has an in-depth knowledge of the global and local challenges," said Harari.
Online solutions provider DeSL has appointed Marc Friedman as vice president of sales for North America. ...
Technology firm Lectra has expanded its marketing teams with two new appointments across its global business....
Japanese fashion retailer Baroque has implemented the Lectra Fashion PLM system to help streamline development and communication for its Moussy brand - and is planning to extend the rollout to its Sly...
OptiTex, the developer of 2D and 3D CAD systems for the fashion industry, is growing its business in Italy and expanding into the Asia-Pacific region with a new office in Hong Kong....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy