US: My Vintage Baby boosts Q1 profit
- Net loss narrows 76.1% to $91,332
- Sales increase 15% to $418,136
- Outlook for 2010 includes 68% revenue growth
US children's wear brand My Vintage Baby has boosted sales during the first quarter, after expanding its US and Canadian sales team and launching a Direct Sales Representative (DSR) model.
"Our new business model has provided us not only higher revenues and improved margins, but also better visibility into our pipeline of revenue opportunities,” said My Vintage Baby CEO Jessica Wiswall.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US apparel prices continue to fall