US: My Vintage Baby boosts Q1 profit
- Net loss narrows 76.1% to $91,332
- Sales increase 15% to $418,136
- Outlook for 2010 includes 68% revenue growth
US children's wear brand My Vintage Baby has boosted sales during the first quarter, after expanding its US and Canadian sales team and launching a Direct Sales Representative (DSR) model.
"Our new business model has provided us not only higher revenues and improved margins, but also better visibility into our pipeline of revenue opportunities,” said My Vintage Baby CEO Jessica Wiswall.
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Multiple country choices require complex decisions
- Apparel manufacturing hubs vying for business
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Aeropostale to close 154 stores amid bankruptucy
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco