USA: My Virtual Model Improves Online Profitability At Lands' End
My Virtual Model Inc and catalogue retailer Lands' End Inc have released data to confirm claims that the My Virtual Model visualisation technology has had a positive impact on key profitability indicators, including conversion rates and average order value for Lands' End. According to the company data, the average order value of the shoppers who used the model was 16 per cent higher than than those who didn't. The data also showed a higher conversion rate in shoppers using the model. Shoppers using the model were 19 per cent more likely to follow the transaction through than those not using the visualisation tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020