AUSTRALIA: Myer Direct Chooses CommercialWare
Myer Direct, a direct-to-consumer division of Coles Myer of Australia, has selected CommercialWare's retail.dot.commerce product as its end-to-end retail commerce infrastructure for online commerce, order management, e-fulfillment and customer service. The company is the sole direct merchant (catalogue and Internet) for the Sydney Olympic Games, and will be using the CommercialWare solution to provide the fulfillment infrastructure for all Olympic memorabilia that is sold during the games. Since its first full year of operation, Myer Direct has grown rapidly to become one of Australia's largest direct retail operations. To manage such high volumes of orders, Myer Direct required a robust, scalable solution that would seamlessly tie its web storefronts, call center and fulfillment operations together. "Fulfillment is the make or break piece of the direct to consumer puzzle," said managing director e.colesmyer, Jon Wood. "CommercialWare has delivered a highly functional product and the product architecture allowed us a quick go-to-market." "We are proud to work with such an innovative company at the forefront of Australia's direct-to-consumer market," said Amish Mehta, president and CEO, CommercialWare. "Given the tremendous business opportunity projected in the multi-channel retailer space, this partnership between CommercialWare and Myer Direct opens new doors for both our companies. It's truly exciting to be providing the software which will fulfill the Olympic memorabilia for Sydney 2000."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack